Monday, November 17, 2008

Addicted to music

What would I do without my daily shot of music? I honestly wouldn't know. That's why I am especially happy with inventions such as Ipods and YouTube so I never have to do without. This specific trip I've been addicted to several songs, which are all so beautiful that I thought I'd share them with you...





I added two videos of Julieta Venegas, who I think is just fantastic. Too bad I didn't know of her existence when I was in Mexico, otherwise I would have bought every song she ever made (yeah, I know, I can still so that online). Both songs are great, but that duet with Marisa Monte.. wow! Due to a copyright issue, Sony has had the one posted here before removed - not sure how long these will be available...


Mariza - Minh' Alma


I first heard this duet by Jason Mraz and James Morrison on Singapore Airlines In Flight Entertainment and then had it entertain me for hours in a row - together with 'I'm yours' of course! Once a song is in my vains, just can't get it out again....


Red Hot Chili Peppers - Hard to concentrate works especially great in airplanes - but anywhere else too actually

1 comment:

Alberto Brunete said...

Nice blog!

Check out this song, maybe you'll like it :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxPA37DxiY0

Besos,

Alberto