Friday, November 7, 2008

Yes, we can!

It's been a long time coming... but change gonna come. What a miraculous moment when it was made know that Barack Obama has been elected the next President of the US!! Of course there isn't much I can contribute to everything that's already been said more eloquently by others. I feel that the citizens of this world have learned to live with a lack of self esteem, as we allowed George Bush to govern the world's most powerful country for eight years.... Now it's time to start believing in our own potential again, coached by Barack Obama. If we just put our minds and hearts to it, anything is possible.

All I can do is refer to my favorite series of all times; the West Wing. I thought it was fiction, but apparently it can be real. This is a time for (American) heroes...

No comments: