Sunday, May 17, 2009

Art Amsterdam

Thanks to Miriam I was able to visit the Art Exhibition at RAI last weekend. Looking back, I find that it was mostly the photos that made a lasting impression. It makes me wonder whether I do not like paintings as I cannot recall any that I specifically liked. Well, the photographers that I remembered were Phyllis Galembo, of whom a collection of ethnographical work was shown.


















Another one I liked was Michael Wolf who made a series of architecture in China called the transparent city.













Next on the to-do list is to visit the World Press Photo Exhibition! More about that later...

2 comments:

Tommy said...

please don't mention these preferences to Mrs Schouten ;-)

Amis Boersma said...

Hehe.. Well, I will blog about some painters soon, okay? And by the way, Mrs Schouten's (great) work is already displayed on my flickr - free promotion! ;)